Thursday, December 23, 2010

Adventuring Blog Resurrection



A little over a year ago, I got really lazy with the Adventuring Blog, and I for lack of a better term, let it go to shit. It has been stagnant for over a year, and has cob webs on it. Since, it has gone dormant, I have gone on some great adventures, and the stories have gone unreported, the memories locked away. I have climbed the cables to the top of half dome in Yosemite, have seen the Florida Gators play football in the Swamp, I planned an adventure in Ireland for my parents, went climbing at Devil's Lake in Baraboo, Wisconsin and have explored the life giving microbrew beers of Boulder Colorado. From now on, I am going to do better. I am going to share my adventures, and will do my best to impart any wisdom that I can conjure up about the exciting world of travel and adventure. This is the Adventuring Blog Resurrection!